Friday, August 25, 2006

Good Fortune by "I Love Lucy" Lucille Ball

"I don’t know anything about luck or good fortune. I’ve never banked on it, and I’m afraid of people who do. Fortune to me is something else: hard work - and realizing what is opportunity and what isn’t."

- Lucille Ball
1911-1989

Are you exhibiting at a trade show and want great results and good fortune?

Being at a trade show is not enough to bank on.

What would it be worth to you if you knew specific strategies that allowed you to connect and influence potential customers at a trade show with class, style and professionalism? Stopping a crowd, telling them about your product or service, and then getting a lead or sale is what makes it all worthwhile. Use the opportunity to have a professional spokesperson like me in your booth. With my knowledge and hard work you will have good fortune at your next trade show exhibit.

I've been doing just that since 1984. A quick phone call to 1-800-874-2591 can help with the success of your next trade show.

Aloha,

Al The Only
www.tricky1.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home