Thursday, July 27, 2006

TFTD (Thought For The Day) = “A friend is a present you give yourself.”

Many years ago I found this saying in a Chinese Fortune Cookie. I often think about its meaning.

I’m blessed with many friends, friends in my personal life and in my professional one. They’re to numerous to name but each one has touched my life either by inspiring, teaching, enlightening, encouraging, motivating, humoring, counseling and even consoling me.

Someone said “A stranger is someone you haven’t met.” I wouldn’t go that far but I certainly believe people come in and out of our lives for a reason. The friends we keep truly are presents we give ourselves.

Today, tell a friend how much they mean to you. It’ll make their day and I’m sure yours, too.

Aloha,

Al The Only
www.tricky1.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home