Saturday, September 23, 2006

Important Passport Information Beginning December 31, 2006


Beginning December 31, 2006, US citizens will need a valid passport to travel to and from Bermuda, Canada, Mexico, Central & South America and the Caribbean (excluding Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands). If any portion of your trip will take place after December 31, you'll need a valid passport to re-enter the U.S.

When I travel, which is frequently, I always carry my passport. It’s just a good practice. That way it’s always with me and I never need to go looking for it when the occasion arrises and I need it.

Here’s an extra little travel tip. I have made xerox copies of my passport. One copy is in my office, an other is at home where my wife can find it and the third is in my carry on bag. In the event I lose my passport or it gets stolen, I have a copy with me or I’m a phone call away of getting a copy or at least I can get the number to get a replacement. This is a small precaution that I haven’t needed to use but it’s there. Another idea is to scan your passport and have it in your laptop computer.

For more information on how to get a passport, prices and requirements go to www.travel.state.gov.

I wish you safe and happy travels.

Aloha,



Al The Only
www.tricky1.com



Please tell your friends and invite them to check out my blogs at
Al The Only blogs
http://altheonly.blogspot.com
and please leave a comment, I’d love to hear from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home